How CityGrows helps local governments replace fillable PDF forms with digital workflows
It's time to replace PDFs with digital, automated workflows.
Local governments large and small are replacing and remediating PDFs. There are lots of good reasons for local governments to replace fillable PDFs:
- They're usually not ADA-compliant (and it's challenging to set them so they are)
- They collect information, but don't help digitize any other parts of a standard workflow (review, approval, issuing permits)
- They're not mobile-responsive and can be infuriating to complete from a smartphone
- They may expose governments to legal liability
CityGrows can help you replace any PDFs that are being used to collect information (whether they're fillable online or constituents download them and print them out), with mobile-responsive, automated digital workflows with built-in screen-readable digital forms.
Why CityGrows workflows are better than fillable PDFs
When governments replace a PDF process with a CityGrows automated workflow there are advantages beyond accessibility:
- All CityGrows digital forms are mobile-responsive
- CityGrows provides real-time status updates for applicants and admins and automates much of the communication between government and constituents
- Reviews and approvals happen online
- We worry about formatting and IT, so you don't have to
Stop worrying about formatting PDFs, hunting through your email for applications, or doing data entry. CityGrows lets you and your team focus on serving your community.
You can learn more about how CityGrows works, or learn more out about how we're working with Digital Echo to replace outdated PDFs. Get in touch at email@example.com or use our live chat to connect to our team any time.