CityGrows is hiring: new core team member for growth
IMMEDIATE SENIOR OPPORTUNITY:
REVENUE LEADER – SaaS and B2G Sales and Marketing
CityGrows, Inc. is a govtech startup, with operations based in Erie, PA and with team members in NYC, LA, and DC. We provide the smartest, simplest cloud-based workflow automation technology available to governments. CityGrows helps local governments of all sizes improve efficiency, increase revenue, and dramatically improve engagement with their constituents.
Our simple, low-cost, SaaS platform is a world-class solution for local governments that are looking for a way to break free of paper processes and create online versions of government services -- without the need for IT support or expensive custom software to implement those systems. CityGrows is ethically designed for government, and you can read more about our company values and goals here.
Due to company growth, CityGrows is recruiting for a savvy Revenue Leader who will work as a senior team member to create new customer acquisition pathways, increase revenue growth within each client account, and solidify profitable, scalable long-term business relationships and growth strategies.
This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires expertise in every aspect of the sales and marketing cycle, and we’re seeking someone who’s excited to develop innovative customer acquisition and retention strategies. Compensation will include a base salary commensurate with experience plus commission and significant equity participation.
We are seeking applicants who are able to demonstrate a history of success in B2B or B2G SaaS revenue growth, in particular selling low-cost subscriptions into a complex enterprise.
Because we are a remote-first team, we have the luxury to consider applicants from any location in the United States, but we are an Erie-based company and strongly prefer applicants from the region.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY COULD INCLUDE, BUT WOULD NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Constantly concepting, implementing, evaluating, and improving customer acquisition and revenue growth strategies
- Leading and evaluating all marketing initiatives
- Participating in every aspect of the sales cycle, from demos to deal closing.
- Analyzing customer research and competitor information to properly position our product
- Conducting post-sale analysis and de-brief, including insightful evaluation of acquisition and sales metrics
- Producing timely, accurate sales and marketing reports, pipeline information and other business development and sales metrics; measuring, analyzing and reporting sales performance metrics (ROI and KPIs); recommending appropriate course adjustments based on new client data, market trends or other acquired industry intelligence
- Communicating client and project opportunities, status, risks, and successes
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently to meet/exceed goals
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS revenue growth
- High comfort level with analytics tools, including use of financial, metric-driven performance reporting, Google Ad and Analytics products, and CRM (Hubspot)
- Eager to apply traditional SaaS revenue growth strategies to a new market
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (THESE ARE A PLUS!)
- Bachelor’s degree in government, business, or marketing preferred and/or 5+ years client - facing work experience in a B2B or B2G sales environment
- Expertise leading creative, design, content, communications, demand generation, product, and event marketing
- Technical experience building software a plus
- Track record of achieving customer acquisition quotas
TO APPLY: Tell us why you are interested in this position and your desired salary in a cover letter, and include your resume. Apply via email to email@example.com.
Cover letters and resumes are requested immediately! We are looking for an awesome new team member, so the position will remain open until filled.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The company does not sponsor work visas.
The company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without advance notice, or obligation, to any party. No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.
CityGrows is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.